Advecta II Flea Treatment for Cats over 9 lbs, Flea Prevention for Cats, 4 Month Supply
Advecta II for Cats (over 9 lbs.) contains the same active ingredients used in Advantage II for Cats. Advecta II is a convenient, easy-to-apply topical solution for the prevention and treatment of fleas on cats 8 weeks of age and older. Kills fleas on cats within 12 hours of application and continues to prevent reinfestations
Advecta II for Cats (over 9 lbs.) contains the same active ingredients used in Advantage II for Cats. Advecta II is a convenient, easy-to-apply topical solution for the prevention and treatment of fleas on cats 8 weeks of age and older. Kills fleas on cats within 12 hours of application and continues to prevent reinfestations for up to 4 weeks. This is a waterproof, fragrance-free formula. EPA REG # 2596-181-91384.
- BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE: Effectively breaks the flea life-cycle by killing all life stages of fleas: adults, eggs and larvae
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS THAT WORK: Contains the same active ingredients as Bayer Advantage II for Cats (pyriproxyfen & imidacloprid)
- FLEA TREATMENT FOR CATS: Kills fleas within 12 hours of drops application, and prevents reinfestations for up to 4 months
- CONVINEINT AND EASY TO USE: Advecta II Flea Treatment for Cats is an easy to apply topical solution for the prevention and treatment of fleas in cats.
- WATERPROOF, FRAGRANCE-FREE FORMULA: Flea medication remains effective & provides protection even if your pet gets wet
Safe, effective but volatile pricing has me nervous After reading numerous reviews noting the pluses and minuses, I came to the conclusion that because the Bayer product has grown too spendy, why not try a generic replacement. What follows is my direct observation with Advecta II as applied to our two, 2 yr. old, and 9+ lb. cats. First, the container is far less sophisticated in its design. Once the tube was punctured, each cat received their dose. There was a faint, but detectable chemical odor. One cat was bothered, immediately by the scent…
I’m pretty horrified and relieved at the same time I rarely review things due to laziness and time constraints. However, this product is cheaper and as effective as the other name brand flea preventatives. My husky sleeps on top of our comforter and this morning we awoke to around 30-40 dead fleas on top of the bed. We just applied last night. I’m pretty horrified and relieved at the same time. The only way this product could be better is if the fleas exploded after being exposed, providing mini fireworks from their disgusting little bodies.
Works as great as Advantage II for less than half the cost We’ve always bought Advantage II for our cats, and K9 Advantix for our dog. Both products have always worked.We’ve never had any luck whatsoever with Frontline Plus, or the generic equivalent, PetArmor Plus.However, with 7 cats, monthly flea treatment is a bit pricey. I was ecstatic to find a generic Advantage II treatment in Advecta II.THIS STUFF WORKS! TREMENDOUSLY!!We treat all of our animals with Advecta II now; the cats get either the 5-9# or the 9#+, and the dog…