Bird Foraging Wall Toy with Hanging Hook – Seagrass Woven Mat Safe to Chew – for Beak Exercise and IQ Simulation of Small & Medium Bird – Tuck Treats in Waffle Ball or pod Cups – Long Lasting
Like all mammals, animals of the avian species need fun, play, and exercise too! But domesticated or not, the right kind of stimulation is needed to satisfy your feathered friends, who sooner come of nature and the wild. They won’t forget that, and neither must we, if they are to stay healthy and happy! SunGrow’s
Like all mammals, animals of the avian species need fun, play, and exercise too! But domesticated or not, the right kind of stimulation is needed to satisfy your feathered friends, who sooner come of nature and the wild. They won’t forget that, and neither must we, if they are to stay healthy and happy! SunGrow’s Bird Wall Knickknack Pad is perfect for this purpose, with a base made of eco-friendly material – seagrass. That is woven firmly into a strong lattice to hold up against the tests of time and all the enthusiasm your feathery fledglings might throw its way. Apart from that, the mat consists of toys that adds up their fun. You can add treats into their little containers and they would love exploring and having their food out of their adorable tiny cute bowls.
This interweave plaything for birds provides hours of fun and stimulation at a variety of levels, offering an experience that promotes investigation and activity. It will be a delight to watch them fiddle with and pick away the attached amusing treat dispensing toys and edible items that you can tuck and arrange nicely into the woven folds and crevices.
In fact, try that out in anywhere that you can fit something into! This nifty gizmo also has the convenience of coming with a set of link hooks for easy fastening to any secure structure such as their cage or something that you had in your patio for long. Rearrange, remove, and add whatever knick-knacks that you think your pet would enjoy.
- ✔ FUN TIME FOR YOU AND YOUR BIRDS! – You can simply add, remove, or reposition the goodies attached to your bird treat dispenser and toy so your pets may never get bored! The toys can even be reused and transferred to other bird toys and provide a sense of shelter as an added perk.
- ✔ HOURS OF TARGETED EXERCISE AND STIMULATION – The SunGrow’s Bird Foraging Wall Toy truly requires that your fowl fledglings sing for their supper! Mimicking the wild and indulging their natural behaviors, rest assured that the busiest of beaks are kept healthily satiated and occupied with the multiple levels of effort that this wall of fun brings!
- ✔ SHELTERED FROM ALL HARMS – Made of all-natural seagrass and bird-safe materials, this device is tightly woven into a classic check pattern. It ensures fun and foraging lasts and you will not mess up your fun time with your pets. It’s safe, secure, and durable for all occasions.
- ✔ SUITABLE FOR WIDE VARIETY OF BIRDS (EVEN RABBITS!) – With a size measuring 12.6″ X 13.75″, this contraption is not just limited to delivering a quality and satiating experience to the likes of African Greys, Amazons, Eclectus, mini Macaws, and Cockatoos; try this bird explorer out with your feathered friends no matter the species!
- ✔ ALL IN ONE – The hanging grass mat for birds come with the toys as well so you won’t have to trouble yourself looking for them. Just set it up and you are good to go. Exercise and fun all wrapped up in one product.
COCKATIEL APPROVED! ! I ordered this when it was on sale. For about $7 I believe. Came quickly & is exactly as pictured. My cockatiel spends a lot of the day crawling up it, chewing on it & just hanging out on it. He loves it! Added some pics to show it hanging on our homemade bird tree. He uses the mat to crawl up to the top he loves his mat. Once he chews it all up, I will be purchasing another or 2. I would highly recommend for bird lovers!
Far to large for Keets This product is H U G E! We have a very large Parakeet cage with this thing taking up an awful lot of space. Not quite certain why they would call it a “foraging wall”, maybe bigger birds enjoy it, but our keets aren’t very keen with it at all. Wish I had followed my instincts and returned it prior to placing it in the cage. It appears to be well made but I really don’t know how long it would hold up for my birds disregard it.
I will order again. So we have 4 parakeets we rescued and when this toy arrived it was much larger then i anticipated. However the birds love it!! Yesterday i moved them into the big cage i also ordered from amazon it looks much better in the big cage. They play and chew and seriously can’t get enough of this toy. Highly recommended!! He quit playing with it when i went to take the picture but i will share the picture anyways. They play with it every day! As they destroy it 1 row at a time it’s nice because you…