Iams Proactive Health Indoor Weight And Hairball Care Dry Cat Food, (1) 7 Pound Bag, Real Chicken In Every Bite (Packaging May Vary)
Keep your cats at their best with IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food with Chicken, Turkey, and Garden Greens—a chicken-first recipe designed to help reduce hairballs before they start, and to help your indoor cat maintain a healthy weight. Formulated with l-carnitine to help your overweight cat slowly and
Keep your cats at their best with IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food with Chicken, Turkey, and Garden Greens—a chicken-first recipe designed to help reduce hairballs before they start, and to help your indoor cat maintain a healthy weight. Formulated with l-carnitine to help your overweight cat slowly and healthily shed extra weight, this cat kibble is made from high quality proteins like chicken and turkey (chicken is the #1 ingredient) to support your cat’s healthy diet and weight-loss regimen. Plus, with its tailored fiber blend (featuring prebiotics and beet pulp) to help support healthy digestion, it might just be the hairball care your cat needs. If you’re looking for a hairball care cat food that will also help you with your cat’s weight management, get your paws on this—and keep your cat happy, healthy, and ready to pounce with IAMS Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food.
- Contains One (1) 7 Lb. Bag Of Iams Proactive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Adult Dry Cat Kibble With Chicken, Turkey, And Garden Greens
- Chicken Is The #1 Ingredient In This Protein-Rich Cat Food To Help Support Strong Muscles And To Provide Healthy Energy For Play
- Formulated With L-Carnitine To Help Your Indoor Cat Lose Weight Or Maintain A Healthy Weight
- Proprietary Fiber Blend With Beet Pulp Helps Reduce Hairballs Before They Start-Making This The Perfect Indoor Cat Food For Hairball Care
- Part Of A Balanced Weight Control Diet, And An Integral Component Of Any Basic Hairball Care For Cats
- 10% Less Fat Compared To Iams Healthy Adult Original With Chicken, So Your Cat Can Enjoy A High Quality Protein Meal
My Cats are Much Less Annoying, Thanks to Iams This cat food is awesome. I have one particular cat that takes liquid dumps when he eats any brand of cat food that I have given him, except for Iams indoor. Occasionaly, I buy cheap cat food at the gas station when I run out and need a temporary fix. All of my cats’ problems come back… hair balls, diarrhea, overeating etc. I have no explanation for it, but there is dentinitely something different about this brand, not just clever marketing.
Finally!!! As my cat has gotten older, she has been putting me through the test with food. She would stop eating midway through a bag, even the smallest I could buy. She would appear to be “tired” of the taste, and the fool human that I am, I kept changing her out (gradually adjusting to something new). People said, “Leave it there and she’ll eat it”, but she wouldn’t! I noticed a bit of a weight loss and got concerned enough for a vet visit who said she was getting older, not as active,…
Did the manufacturer change recipe, is this a bad batch? We are concerned. All three of our casts have gotten sick since we started feeding them this product, and they’ve been on that same particular formula for years. One has been vomiting almost every time he eats it, and it has been weeks now. Does anyone know if Iams changed this recipe?