Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slo-Bowl Healthy Slow Feeding Dog Bowl, Large, Teal
Why do dogs feel like eating has to be a race? We have no idea, but we solved the problem anyway. Featuring meal-lengthening ridges and mazes, Fun Feeders keep pups engaged for up to 10x longer at chow time, which improves digestion while helping furry friends eat at a fun, healthy pace! Available in 3
Why do dogs feel like eating has to be a race? We have no idea, but we solved the problem anyway. Featuring meal-lengthening ridges and mazes, Fun Feeders keep pups engaged for up to 10x longer at chow time, which improves digestion while helping furry friends eat at a fun, healthy pace!
Available in 3 unique colors and designs, the Fun Feeder also features a slip-resistant base to prevent sliding and food spillage. Fun Feeders are top rack dishwasher safe, BPA, PVC & phthalate free, and available in mini (2 cups) and regular (4 cups) sizes.
Go beyond the bowl!
- PROMOTES FUN HEALTHY EATING – Fun Feeder Slo-Bowls help dogs eat up to 10X slower
- IMPROVES DIGESTION – These dog bowls naturally improve digestion by allowing dogs to forage for their food through the fun patterns and mazes
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED -Vets recommend Fun Feeder Slo-Bowls to aid in digestion and help prevent bloat
- NON SLIP BASE & FOOD SAFE MATERIALS – Fun Feeder Slo-Bowls won’t slip or slide & are made with food-safe materials that are BPA, PVC & Phthalate free
- PROPER PORTIONS- The Large Fun Feeder Slo-Bowl holds up to 4 cups of dry kibble, the Small holds 2 cups & the X-Small holds 3/4 cup. All Fun Feeders work great for dry or wet food diets
Dog’s Diary: Day 23 I have been given a new and unique torture Slept well only to find the morning a living hell. As usual, I’ve been separated from Brother’s breakfast. That simple minded oaf takes so long to eat, I at once would take his meals. Now, I we take our meals separated. Behind a the bayhbe gahte, behinds it’s bars, I take my nourishment…I plan. But today, my “caretakers”, with their insipid smiles and baby talk, gave me breakfast in this horror of a food bowl. I looked at them turning “cute” up to 11 with eyes full of hurt,…
I hate, Hate, HATE this Bowl !!!!! I hate, Hate, HATE this bowl !!!!!! I used to be able to wolf my dinner down in 20 seconds flat. BANG! and it was gone. So what I went to the vet once or twice for bloat – who cares! Ize like to eat, and Ize like to eat fast.Now with this 60’s retro psychedelic shaped safety orange dish, I have to work to get every piece of kibble. It takes me 10 minutes now to eat a 20 second dinner. Its downright humiliating. The shame – oh, the shame!Hmmm. Come to think about…
Excellent bowls to make dogs eat more slowly and provide some mental stimulation when eating These dog bowls are amazing! This version has larger spaces so it’s easier for my dog to get the food than in the spiral and the flower shape one but for a dog with a large snout or bit tongue this is still effective. My smaller dog (45lb) doesn’t get much of a challenge with this shape, but the larger one does. My dogs had gotten in to a competitive eating thing all of a sudden and the younger (4year old) and much bigger one (80lb ridgeback) started eating so fast she vomited every meal. I…