PetSafe ScoopFree Premium Blue Non Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 2-Pack – ZAC60-15711
The PetSafe ScoopFree Premium Blue Crystal Litter 2-Pack comes with two pre-portioned bags of our original scent crystal cat litter. The crystals absorb moisture on contact to quickly remove odors instead of masking them, and can be used with any litter box or as refills for the PetSafe ScoopFree reusable litter tray. When used with
The PetSafe ScoopFree Premium Blue Crystal Litter 2-Pack comes with two pre-portioned bags of our original scent crystal cat litter. The crystals absorb moisture on contact to quickly remove odors instead of masking them, and can be used with any litter box or as refills for the PetSafe ScoopFree reusable litter tray. When used with the PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box and Reusable Litter Tray, one bag can last up to 30 days in a single-cat household!
Included in the Box
2 Pre-portioned Premium Blue Crystal Cat Litter Bags
Cat Litter Bag Weight: 4.5 lb. per bag
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can my kitten use the ScoopFree box?
A: For kittens less than 6 months old, leave the litter box unplugged and scoop waste until they are over 6 months.
Q: How can I acclimate my cat to the crystal cat litter?
A: Most cats will easily adapt to the ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box, but some cats may need an adjustment period to get acclimated. Here are some helpful tips:
Place the new ScoopFree litter box next to your cat’s current litter box, allowing her to have access to both boxes for at least a week. Add a few handfuls of your cat’s old, unused litter to the new crystal litter tray. You can also add some of the crystal litter to their current box. Stop cleaning your cat’s old litter box, allowing it to remain dirty. Cats prefer a clean litter box, so this will help make the new ScoopFree litter box more appealing. Once your cat has transitioned to the ScoopFree box, remove her old box.
Q: How can I get the most use out of my ScoopFree crystal cat litter?
A: There are a few ways to maximize the life of your ScoopFree crystal cat litter:
Place the ScoopFree litter box away from areas of high humidity, such as bathrooms, showers, and basements. Since the crystal litter controls odor by absorbing moisture, having extra moisture in the air will shorten the life of the tray. Try placing it in a room with moving air to pull away moisture, like a room with a fan. If your cat consistently urinates in the same spot, try stirring the crystals occasionally to help distribute saturated crystals. Cats with diets that are high in crude fiber and ash content will produce more solid waste, which can prematurely fill the waste trap. Consider changing your cat’s diet to a food with no byproducts or fillers.
- COMPATIBLE LITTER BOXES: Works with any traditional litter box and the PetSafe ScoopFree Reusable Litter Tray
- CONVENIENT PORTIONS: Includes two pre-portioned bags of premium PetSafe crystal litter with original scent ready for use (each bag weighs 4.5 lb.)
- UNBEATABLE ODOR CONTROL: Absorbs urine and dries solid waste for 5x better odor control than clumping clay litters
- LESS MESS: Premium PetSafe crystal litter is low-tracking and 99% dust-free
- PRODUCT SUPPORT: PetSafe brand’s U.S.-based Customer Care experts will be glad to help; call Monday through Saturday
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading U.S. manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year