PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box Tray Refills, Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 3-Pack – PAC00-14231, Premium Blue Crystals
Pre-filled with premium blue crystal cat litter, the disposable PetSafe ScoopFree Premium Blue Crystal Cat Litter Tray works with PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Boxes. Just load the tray in the cat litter box for weeks with no scooping, cleaning or refilling! The crystal litter absorbs urine and dries solid waste quickly to remove odors.
Pre-filled with premium blue crystal cat litter, the disposable PetSafe ScoopFree Premium Blue Crystal Cat Litter Tray works with PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Boxes. Just load the tray in the cat litter box for weeks with no scooping, cleaning or refilling! The crystal litter absorbs urine and dries solid waste quickly to remove odors. With the completely disposable tray and covered waste trap, you never see or touch smelly waste! Every few weeks simply replace the cat litter tray and your ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box is just like new. Each tray weighs only 6.5 pounds (including 4.5 pounds of litter). Plastic tray lining creates a powerful extra barrier to help protect against leakage.
Included in the Box
3 Premium Blue Crystal Cat Litter Bags 3 Cat Litter Trays with Lids
Cat Litter Tray: 22 in. L x 14.5 in. W x 2.5 in. H Cat Litter Tray Weight: 6.5 lb.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can my kitten use the ScoopFree box?
A: For kittens less than 6 months old, leave the litter box unplugged and scoop waste until they are over 6 months.
Q: How can I acclimate my cat to the crystal cat litter?
A: Most cats will easily adapt to the ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box, but some cats may need an adjustment period to get acclimated. Here are some helpful tips:
Place the new ScoopFree litter box next to your cat’s current litter box, allowing her to have access to both boxes for at least a week. Add a few handfuls of your cat’s old, unused litter to the new crystal litter tray. You can also add some of the crystal litter to their current box. Stop cleaning your cat’s old litter box, allowing it to remain dirty. Cats prefer a clean litter box, so this will help make the new ScoopFree litter box more appealing. Once your cat has transitioned to the ScoopFree box, remove her old box.
Q: How can I get the most use out of my ScoopFree crystal cat litter?
A: There are a few ways to maximize the life of your ScoopFree crystal cat litter:
Place the ScoopFree litter box away from areas of high humidity, such as bathrooms, showers, and basements. Since the crystal litter controls odor by absorbing moisture, having extra moisture in the air will shorten the life of the tray. Try placing it in a room with moving air to pull away moisture, like a room with a fan. If your cat consistently urinates in the same spot, try stirring the crystals occasionally to help distribute saturated crystals. Cats with diets that are high in crude fiber and ash content will produce more solid waste, which can prematurely fill the waste trap. Consider changing your cat’s diet to a food with no byproducts or fillers.
- UNBEATABLE ODOR CONTROL: Crystal cat litter absorbs urine and dehydrates solid waste to remove odors; covered trap locks away solid waste and odor so you never have to touch or see smelly waste
- LESS MESS: Low-tracking crystals don’t stick to your cat’s feet and are 99% dust-free
- LEAK PROTECTION: Plastic tray lining creates a powerful extra barrier to help protect against leakage
- EASY, CONVENIENT CLEANUP: No scooping required; simply remove the disposable litter tray and throw it away
- PRODUCT SUPPORT: PetSafe brand’s U.S.-based Customer Care experts will be glad to help; call Monday through Saturday at 1-800-845-3274
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading U.S. manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year