POP VIEW Dog Anti Bark Collar, Small, Medium, Large Dogs, 7 Adjustable Levels with Sound and Vibration, No Shock, Harmless & Humane, Stops Dogs Barking Silver
Quiet your dog with our intelligent cruelty-free collar barking is a natural dog behavior but inappropriate barking can easily become an annoying habit. POP VIEW intelligent no bark dog collar trains your dog through a series of audible sounds and vibrations that deliver 7 progressive correction levels, breaking your dog of incessant barking painlessly and
Quiet your dog with our intelligent cruelty-free collar
barking is a natural dog behavior but inappropriate barking can easily become an annoying habit.
POP VIEW intelligent no bark dog collar trains your dog through a series of audible sounds and vibrations that deliver 7 progressive correction levels,
breaking your dog of incessant barking painlessly and humanely. Sensitivity adjustment lets you tailor These stimuli for stubborn or sensitive dogs.
durable, adjustable and effective
POP VIEW intelligent no bark dog collar is made of resilient nylon webbing so it withstands moisture and inclement weather.
The lightweight control unit makes this bark deterrent collar ideal for dogs from 5KG to 50KG and with neck sizes up to 55cm.
a reliable dual-retention plastic buckle ensures that the collar stays around your dog’s neck, and the rounded edges prevent chafing and irritation of skin and fur.
- ✅ SAFE & HUMANE – We know you love your best friend but their barking is an issue. So our POP VIEW no bark collar is a great way of training using only sound and vibration, and is safe to wear inside and out complying to the highest safety standards.
- ✅ PROGRESSIVE TRAINING – To prevent stress the anti bark mechanism is delivered through 7 progressive levels of sound and vibration. This ensures that your dog receives the minimum amount of stimulation required to prevent barking.
- ✅ SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT – You can control the level of barking required to activate the collar allowing you to find the perfect setting for your dog. Your dog’s wellbeing is our number one priority and we have ensured that this collar is packed with features allowing you to tailor it for your dog’s needs
- ✅ SUITABLE FOR ALL DOG SIZES: Ideal for dog breeds weighing from 11 to 120 lbs or neck size 7 – 21 inches. You can according your dog necksize to adjust the suitable length.will not be a burden to your dog
- ✅ COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE: 90 Days Guarantee! We promise and guarantee the best customer service by providing a response to any questions, concerns, and inquiries within 48 hours.
Powerful, and masterfully written My wife and I signed up for the Secret Santa program here in our neck of the woods, and one of the gifts requested by a young boy in the family was books. I have been a voracious reader since I learned the alphabet, so as I pondered the request in bed that first night, for whatever reasons, my brain locked on to this book, though I couldn’t remember the title. The next morning, I did a search using the story line and was rewarded handsomely with the title, and the news it was still in print…
Affecting story of a boy’s adaptation to blindness I have wanted to read “Follow My Leader” for more than 40 years. Or, more precisely, I’ve wanted to *finish* reading it. I read the first chapter as a 10- or 12-year old, in the family dentist’s waiting room. I remember the protagonist’s mother fretting that her boy was “entering a long dark corridor” after he was blinded when a firecracker exploded in his face. Then the hygienist called me in, and I never got to finish the book.Fast forward to 2011, and now in middle age I get…
“Thank You Mrs. L” This book was read to me the first time by my 4th grade teacher (back in the 1960’s). It’s about a blind boy, and so many of the issues he dealt with back then are so similar to stereotypes of our society today. Some positive reinforcement of what we should be working toward today. Directly following the noon lunch, she would read from this book to the class for about 15 minutes. I found my 4th grade teacher on FACEBOOK about two years ago, made contact, and told her a little about the book…