RUFFWEAR – Front Range Harness, Blue Dusk (2017), Small
The Ruffwear Front Range Harness is an everyday harness that is easy to put on and comfortable for dogs to wear. The harness features two leash attachment points: an aluminum V-ring centered on the dog’s back for everyday walks, and reinforced webbing at the dog’s chest for training or additional control. ID pocket keeps dog
The Ruffwear Front Range Harness is an everyday harness that is easy to put on and comfortable for dogs to wear. The harness features two leash attachment points: an aluminum V-ring centered on the dog’s back for everyday walks, and reinforced webbing at the dog’s chest for training or additional control. ID pocket keeps dog tags quiet and easily accessible. The Front Range Harness is available in five sizes. Select the correct size based on your dog’s girth (measurement around the widest part of the rib cage). XX-Small: 33-43 cm (13-17 in); X-Small: 43-56 cm (17-22 in); Small: 56-69 cm (22-27 in); Medium: 69-81 cm (27-32 in); Large/X-Large: 81-107 cm (32-42 in). Washing Instructions: Secure the fasteners; hand wash with mild detergent; air dry.
- GREAT FOR PULLERS: The Front Range features two leash attachment points: one on the chest up front for more control when your pup’s still training, and one on the back for more relaxed walks.
- A STRONG CONNECTION: The aluminium attachment rings are reinforced with webbing, providing a safe and durable connection.
- HASSLE-FREE HARNESS: The Front Range Harness is designed to slip over your dog’s head and stay secure with side-release buckles, making it easy to gear up and get out there.
- DESIGNED FOR DOGS: The padded chest and belly panel offers all-day comfort for extended walks, runs, and hikes. Get a customizable fit for your pup with four points of adjustment.
- THOUGHTFUL FEATURES: Tuck ID tags into the built-in pocket for collar-free adventures. With reflective trim, you and your dog can get out earlier and stay out longer.
Awesome Quality, Watch the sizing though. I purchased this harness using the size chart for my 62lbs boxer mix that has a 30″ chest. I have purchased Ruffwear products for him in the past, including jackets and packs. I was looking for an easy harness for hiking in the summer in the Florida heat without a pack and this came highly recommended.The harness is incredibly well made like all of their products. It has a super cool pocket to hook an ID tag to and hide it so it does not make any noise. The edges are soft…
I love this model because it’s exactly what I wanted I got this in September (2015) for my nine-year-old pit bull mix. I had used a regular collar for years, along with a retractable leash, then I ditched the retractable for just a short lead (big transition, I know). My dog weighs about 65lbs and she’s very strong; she was always pulling this-way-and-that, especially when seeing other dogs.A neighbor with a younger dog let me borrow a harness that he was using (not this brand). I tested it out on my dog, and the difference in her…
This is th best Dual point attachment harness on the market right now. You’ll love it. I am a professional dog trainer who specializes in positive dog training, canine fitness, and trick work. I have used all of the front attaching and dual attachment point harnesses currently on the market on a variety of dogs. This one is a dream. It fits comfortably and easily. I bought one for my newly adopted English Pointer, and saw an immediate calmness in her demeanour. The padding is comfortable for the dog, and the front attachment point makes it easy to gently control the dog…