Simple Solution Extra Large Dog Training Pads, 28×30, 50 ct
Housebreaking a dog, or caring for an incontinent pet isn’t always easy. Simple Solution Extra Large Dog Training Pads will help take the stress and mess out of your life. The attractant will make sure your pup finds the right spot to go, and our InstaShield Technology neutrilizes odors while keeping it all contained —
Housebreaking a dog, or caring for an incontinent pet isn’t always easy. Simple Solution Extra Large Dog Training Pads will help take the stress and mess out of your life.
The attractant will make sure your pup finds the right spot to go, and our InstaShield Technology neutrilizes odors while keeping it all contained — up to 7 cups of liquid!
- EASY DOES IT – Simple Solution Extra Large Dog Training Pads are 100% more absorbent than our original economy pads. Imagine how easy it will be to house train a puppy with a pad that can absorb that much liquid.
- LARGER IS BETTER – These training pads are 28 x 30 inches, making them 60% larger than standard pads. That means little dogs can use them multiple times before you have to change them, and bigger dogs will have all the room they need to do their work.
- WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY – Simple Solution training pads contain InstaShield Technology. We developed this technology to contain more liquid, 7 cups worth, while neutralizing unpleasant odors.
- WORKING SMARTER – Our 3-in-1 Attractant works in a systematic way to entice your dog to approach the pad, engage with the pad, and finally (and more importantly to you!) encourage your dog to use the pad–and not your floor.
- KNOW AT A GLANCE – Wouldn’t it be nice if there was some way to know for sure that it is time to change the pad? Well, there is! The Wetness Indicator turns teal to let you know that your furbaby has successfully used the pad.
Worst potty pads on the market now! These used to be the best potty pads on the market. They were all white and absorbed great! Now the company redesigned them they are the worst, very cheap, you can see how they tried to cut cost of the pads to up their profits and the backing went from the sturdy white ones to the super flimsy cheap blue backing. Very disappointed in what the company has done. Had I known they went to the cheap material I would have bought a cheap brand of potty pads. I will be switching potty pads for my dogs.
Perfect Pad I live in an apartment with a 6lb Yorkie, and have been frustrated with the training pads I’ve bought in the past on Amazon (most recently , and …
Super Absorbent Pads For Small Dogs, & Birds Too A have a Mini Pincher and live in a Condo. Sometimes I dont have the opportunity to walk my dog to let him ‘do his business’. So I always leave a wee-wee pad on the floor for him to go inside. Not only are these pads superior in quality against anything I’ve used before, but they are huge in size. They are really absorbent and hold a decent amount of urine. I don’t wait for the pad to soaks loads and loads of urine before discarding it. But these do allow me to keep it on the floor some extra…