Wondercide Natural Flea & Tick Control for Pets Home – Cedar & Lemongrass – 4 oz
Wondercide natural flea, tick & mosquito control offers prevention and treatment in one safe, effective spray. As an alternative to monthly chemical spot drop treatments like drops and pills, Pets + Home (formerly Evolv) is the natural flea and tick treatment that is both a repellent and kills on contact with no toxic effects to
Wondercide natural flea, tick & mosquito control offers prevention and treatment in one safe, effective spray.
As an alternative to monthly chemical spot drop treatments like drops and pills, Pets + Home (formerly Evolv) is the natural flea and tick treatment that is both a repellent and kills on contact with no toxic effects to pets or children! Plus it also stops itching and scratching, comforts dry skin and hot spots, leaves coat shiny, and leave coat smelling fresh. Pets + Home will not stain pets, furniture, or flooring.
Did you know only 5% of the flea life cycle is adult fleas? The other 95% is in egg, larvae and pupae stages. Wondercide natural flea, tick & mosquito control kills the ENTIRE flea lifecycle on contact. Use on your pets, bedding, carpeting, upholstery and other surfaces around your home to ensure full elimination anywhere adult fleas and eggs may have jumped or fallen. Remember: Pests come from outdoors, so treat your lawn every 30 days with Wondercide Flea & Tick Control for Yard + Garden (also on Amazon) to control fleas, ticks and mosquitoes at the SOURCE of the problem.
For cats, we recommend our 4oz Pets + Home (also on Amazon) to ensure correct application.
Wondercide develops innovative natural products that replace chemical pesticides and other toxins used in everyday life. Our line of natural & organic pest control replaces chemical pesticides used in flea & tick control, home pest control, personal insect repellent and more. We’re protecting your world, naturally. Our full line of natural products protect and care for families, their pets, and the places they live, learn, work and play. We take a holistic approach to consumer product development by using natural, locally-sourced, sustainable ingredients and innovative, low-impact manufacturing processes.
- KILLS THE FLEA & TICK LIFECYCLE! Wondercide offers a safe & effective alternative to monthly chemical treatments like drops, pills, bombs, dips & sprays.
- FRESH LEMONGRASS SCENT: with aroma therapeutic qualities: Revitalizing, Invigorating, Uplifting! No Clove, pyrethrins or toxic ingredients. Kills and repels fleas, ticks & mosquitoes.
- BEST USE: Spray our natural flea treatment directly on your pet. It helps make your pet’s coat shiny and brilliant.
- SAFE FOR DOGS & CATS OF ALL AGES AND SIZES. Safe when used as directed. pH balanced for healthy skin & coat. For cats and small dogs, our 4oz size is most appropriate applicator.
- 100% NATURALLY DERIVED & MADE IN THE USA. Human-grade ingredients. Safe around children when used as directed.